Crypto Raiders Newsletter 5/9
- Act 3, Dungeon 2 will launch this WENsday, 5/11.
- Minor Damage Potion and Basic Damage Potion are scheduled to launch this week!
- Since the introduction of Rosewood League, many top players have qualified or bought into the tournament, which will kick off this weekend 5/14. Now is an excellent time for new players, or people who have wanted to join the tournament scene, to play in dailies and win some $AURUM! You can find our tournament schedule on Discord and Community Gaming.
- Lang1y and Kix hosted the Council of Elders #3 featuring HelV, Bilbol, Kennabear, and DanK! You can listen to the podcast on YouTube or Spotify.
- The Raiders of the Round Table took place on Sunday! This is a bi-weekly community led twitter spaces that talks all things CR! You can find the replay of the spaces here.
- We will be hosting a community event during this upcoming week while the Crypto Raiders team is in person together for our team retreat. More details coming this week in Discord!
Twitter Followers: 29,165 (1% increase)
Discord Members: 21,264 (1% increase)
- Right now we are in a bear market, and the crypto/greater economies are struggling. Here is a message from Kix regarding the topic, reminding everyone we have a well funded war chest and will be here building for the years to come!
- There is currently $7.8 million locked in the $RAIDER staking pool, and $8.4 million in the four liquidity pools
Unique Holders Raiders: 5,617 (1% increase)
Unique Holders MOBS: 1,601 (1% decrease)
Unique Holders Mounts: 522 (3% decrease)
Unique Holders $AURUM: 4,395 (1% increase)
Unique Holders $RAIDER: 5,051 (1% increase)
Floor Price Raiders: .012 ETH (17% decrease)
Floor Price Gen 1 Raiders: .115 ETH (15% increase)
Floor Price MOBS: .039 ETH (3% decrease)
Floor Price Mounts: .06 ETH (33% increase)
Current price $AURUM: $0.0115 (29% decrease)
Current price $RAIDER: $0.82 (50% decrease)
7 day Volume Raiders: 12.54 ETH (7% increase)
7 day Volume MOBS: 1.93 ETH (58% decrease)
7 day Volume Mounts: 1.71 ETH (28% decrease)
Nat is currently on vacation, so $AURUM spend statistics will be updated next week when he returns!